Cupcakes to go

Cupcakes to go: 1,019

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A Brief Apology

I know... it's been like 2 months and I'm sure that there are a few of you that are a little upset or annoyed with me. I want to apologize. First, for my lack of baking. And second, for the lapse in posting about what little baking I have done. As I sit here, watching late night TV, waiting for a load of laundry to get done, while Ozzie gets a chance to play past his bed time, I vow not to be such a bum again. I'm not saying that I don't put a lot of time into my blog, but it's not like it takes forever to whip together a post.  Finally, I apologize for my next few posts. Since it's been a while since I've baked some of these cupcakes, they might not be as awesome as they normally are. Thank you so much for being patient with me! Happy Baking

No comments:

Post a Comment